- The biblical meaning of trustThe biblical definition for trust is about becoming totally reliant on and committed to God. Trust takes faith a little further. Between the Old Testament and the New Testament, trust has similar meanings … Read More about The biblical meaning of trust
- The spiritual meaning of faith in the BibleThe spiritual meaning of faith for Christians is a belief that God exists, that He is very interested in an intimate relationship with each of us, and taking action by being obedient to … Read More about The spiritual meaning of faith in the Bible
- Meaning of compassion in the BibleCompassion has to do with both an emotional response at the sight of suffering as well as a desire to take action towards relieving that suffering. In this post, we will delve into … Read More about Meaning of compassion in the Bible
- What does love mean in the BibleThe meaning of love in the Bible is often found in 1 Corinthians 13. But really, the love chapter (as it is often called) provides only one definition of love in the entire … Read More about What does love mean in the Bible
- What is mercy in the Bible?Mercy in the Bible is an action word which points to showing compassion to the suffering. Mercy is both a divine attribute and a human quality. The biblical definition of mercy is quite … Read More about What is mercy in the Bible?
- What does grace mean in the Bible?Grace is defined simply as God’s unmerited favor. Most new and seasoned Christians know this meaning of grace. But grace is so much more than this. In this post we will explore a … Read More about What does grace mean in the Bible?